Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Eat Well Yolo Mandarin/English Translator to Help at Davis Food Distributions
Eat Well Yolo
Davis Food Giveaway
Please join us as we provide food to those in need in the Davis area! This volunteer role is for someone who is fluent in both English and Mandarin. You will be providing translation services to facilitate clearer communication between English-speaking volunteers and Mandarin-speaking food recipients.
Visit our website via THIS LINK to learn more and register for this event. When you sign up, you must review, sign, and submit a Volunteer Handbook to Natalie McDonald, the VISTA Volunteer Coordinator, in person or by email: email@example.com. Thank you!
- Bring Your Own Mask/Face Covering
- Ages: 17 must receive parental permission
- Ages: 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to stand, bend, reach, intermittently*
- Able to lift 1-5 pounds routinely and 5-45 pounds occasionally often with another person
- Responsible and Organized
- Wear closed toed shoes
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: