BusinessWorks: Become a Corporate Partner
Corporate and business communities represent one of the most powerful forces for change in our nation, but many companies struggle to achieve their desired impact. Whether it is limited resources or lack of an effective infrastructure for employee involvement, HandsOn Sacramento is here to help.
The BusinessWorks program is designed to provide a continuum of consultation, marketing, and custom project development opportunities for businesses in the Sacramento region. Working with our non-profit partners, HandsOn Sacramento can develop customized volunteer efforts that engage your desired number of employees in the issues most important to your company.
All your company will need to is show-up, volunteer and make an impact. Services offered under BusinessWorks include, but are not limited to:
- Match the size and scope of work to be completed with your desired volunteer numbers
- Perform project site visits
- Prepare a project recommendation form that outlines tasks, tools, supplies and equipment needs
- Arrange for and coordinate purchase and delivery of all project supplies and tools
- Assess of project time frame, including date of service and hours to be completed
- Provide ongoing communication with community partner organizations
Day of Project Management
- Manage employee registration and safety
- Volunteer confirmation, reminder, pre-event details, etc. via email
- Day of volunteer orientation and training
- Day of event management and troubleshooting
- Outreach to local media to assist with PR efforts when needed
- Invite to key community leaders and politicians
We have got you covered!
Evaluation and Reporting
HandsOn can provide a breakdown of employee participation for each project including day of participant survey/feedback results to measure impacts on employees, the agency partner, and the community.
Due to the level of customization available to each corporate partner, projects and programs are quoted on a case-by-case basis. BusinessWorks fee for projects ranges from $65 to $100 per volunteer, plus any associated supply, food/beverage, and transportation costs. The minimum project management fee is $2,500.
HandsOn Superior California is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The fees generated from the BusinessWorks program support HandsOn volunteer programming and support in the community.
If you have additional questions or want to explore opportunities, please contact
“HandsOn Superior California corporate volunteers have done so much for our school from building garden boxes and improving the landsacpe to re-painting numbers on our playground. You guys rock! ”
Shaun Peters, Teacher, H.W. Harkness Elementary School
Blue Shield of California volunteers at the Veterans Hospital
SAP volunteers at Harkness Elementary
Kaiser Permanente Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service volunteers