Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:17+
Eat Well Yolo: Food Giveaway at Sutter Health Park
Eat Well Yolo: West Sacramento Food Giveaway
Please join us as we provide free food to those in need in the West Sacramento area! Volunteers will assist with the setup and cleanup of the food distribution, as well as traffic direction. Volunteers will also be inspecting food, making food bags, and loading the bags into clients' vehicles. This distribution is drive-through style. Face coverings are required for all volunteers and clients.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE TIME SLOTS AND REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT: CLICK THIS LINK TO BE REDIRECTED.
- Bring Your Own Mask/Face Covering
- Wear closed toed shoes
- Ages: 17 must receive parental permission
- Ages: 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to stand, bend, reach, intermittently*
- Able to lift 1-5 pounds routinely and 5-45 pounds occasionally often with another person
- Responsible and Organized
PLEASE review, sign, and submit the Volunteer Handbook (CLICK HERE FOR PDF) to Natalie McDonald, the VISTA Volunteer Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must submit a signed handbook in order to participate in Yolo Food Bank volunteer events.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: