Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Drive Through Food Distribution at Yolo County Fairgrounds
Eat Well Yolo
Woodland Food Giveaway
Please join us as we provide free food to those in need in the Woodland area. Volunteers will assist with the setup and breakdown of the food distribution. Volunteers will also assist in sorting and inspecting all food products, preparing food bags, and loading the bags into clients' vehicles.
You must review, sign, and submit our Volunteer Handbook to our VISTA Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to participate in Yolo Food Bank events.
The Volunteer Handbook can be accessed with this link: YFB Volunteer Handbook
- Bring Your Own Mask/Face Covering
- Ages: 17 must receive parental permission
- Ages: 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to stand, bend, reach, intermittently*
- Able to lift 1-5 pounds routinely and 5-45 pounds occasionally often with another person
- Responsible and Organized
- Wear closed toed shoes
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: