Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:21+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
We Need Volunteers! Come Out and Help Youth!
Our volunteers are a tremendously valuable resource in helping us get the word out about Face2Face Youth Group and what we do to help youth. Volunteer opportunities include
- Ambassador – Our volunteers are a tremendously valuable resource in helping us get the word out about Face2Face Youth Group and what we do to help youth. Volunteer ambassadors work two or more hours staffing our booth at a community event, such as the Elk Grove Western Festival.
- Class Facilitator – We host a number of one-day workshops and multi-session classes, like watercolor painting and drawing, and we can always use volunteers to facilitate them or to allow us to add new ones to our schedule.
- Group Discussion Facilitator – We need volunteers to help us facilitate gender-specific group discussions for boys and girls, aged 10-14. Must be at least 21; 2 hours per event.
- Referee – We are hosting youth sporting events, such as kickball, flag football, soccer, and others. We need referees and umpires for these games! It’s a great way to get to know people in the community and do outreach for a local nonprofit.
- Have an idea? – We know that the best ideas come from other passionate, engaged people like you. If you have a new idea for something you’d like to do to help improve the social and emotional well-being of youth, we’re all ears!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: