Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Help Out at the PCTA Office
Help the Pacific Crest Trail Association manage 2,000+ annual volunteers!
We're looking for volunteers who can help with office administration and volunteer management. This is a rewarding chance to give back to the trail and become part of the PCT community.
- Filing/organizing paper and photo records
- Assembling mailings
- Database management (Raiser’s Edge)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to initiate and follow through on ideas and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with volunteers, donor/partners, and colleagues in many different environments and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Required to maintain strict confidentiality and professional/ethical standards
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer literacy preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong word processing and typing skills preferred
Support Provided: With each new task, Volunteer Programs Coordinator or respective PCTA staff member will provide thorough, written instructions and oversight. PCTA staff member will be available to answer all questions.
Time Commitment: Minimum of 2-6 hours/week for 3 months. After that time, some projects will allow volunteers with computer and internet access to work from home.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: