Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
Celebrity Chef Cook Off - FUNdraiser 2019
Dear positive thinking volunteer! Please come and be a part of our positivity celebration! Be prepared to have a great time and we need your positive expertise. No experience is necessary, however, happy to provide training if you ask. Sincerely, need your help. This is a positive opportunity to meet positive and inspiring celebrities, vendors, guests, and of course chefs. Hopefully you will leave having made a new and a lasting positive connection.
Thank you in advance for volunteering for Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide.
We are asking for volunteers who can help us with our community outreach events:
1. Registration Table
2. Event set-up and break down as well as cleaning after the event.
3. Silent and live auction help
4. Sit at vendor table/silent auction table
5. Helping our celebrities and/or professional speakers before, during and after the Celebrity Chef Cook Off charity FUNdraiser.
6. Other Miscellaneous volunteer duties and needed or suggested.
7. Greeting and directing guests, celebrities, vendors, etc.
For example loading and unloading their items from their car to inside Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa. Ensuring that the professional speakers needs are met.
EXTRA POSITIVE DUTIES ---
1, We are also asking for volunteers who will distribute flyers BEFORE the CHARITY event.
2. Fold the free paper samples that are given away. Folding the FREE samples is also a great sit down job for someone who doesn't want to stand or walk for a long time. This can be done at home!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Volunteers r.o.c.k.! (Receiving Opportunities by Creating Kindness)
Blessing and positive thinking "volunteering" successes!
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: