Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Sacramento Walk to End Alzheimer's Committee
The Walk to End Alzheimer's is the world's largest event to raise funds and awareness for Alzheimer's care, support, research, and advocacy. This event will be returning to Sacramento in fall 2019 and we need your help to make it happen!
There are opportunities to serve on the following sub-committees:
- Sponsorship: Identifies opportunities to engage the business community in the mission of the Alzheimer's Association and participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- Team Recruitment: Recruits new teams from all sectors of the community.
- Team Retention: Engages past teams to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- Marketing and Outreach: Builds public awareness of Walk through local media outlets, social media, and grassroots marketing efforts.
- AIM-Advocacy: Recruits Alzheimer's Impact Movement (AIM) members throughout the Walk season.
- Mission: Promotes core mission elements, including TrialMatch, programs and support, and the Promise Garden.
- Logistics: Ensures that all event day components, including the start/finish line, opening ceremony, and walk route are well-planned and that participants have an excellent event experience from the parking lot to the finish line.
We will provide you with all the training and resources to have a successful volunteer experience, plus we have regular committee calls to keep in touch. Projects may be completed remotely.
To learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's, please click here.
Skills needed: Donor management, fundraising, program management, event planning/management, customer service, community outreach
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: