Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Home Energy Conservation Program
- Window caulking
- Door weather stripping
- Replace/install electrical gaskets
- Replace light bulbs with Compact Fluorescent Light bulbs (CFLs)
- Wrap water heater blankets
- Insulate hot water heater pipes
- Install low flow shower heads Time Commitment
- Perform a 2-4 hour weekly or bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) shift, weathering homes. Work will be performed on weekdays, probably Tuesday or Thursday mornings, but the schedule is flexible.
- Submit appropriate paperwork (volunteer application and waiver). Qualifications
- Minor “handy” skills (will be trained)
- Ability to work in low-income neighborhoods with seniors, people with disabilities and families with children
- Availability during the weekday, preferably mornings. Support Provided
- Support and training provided
- All supplies are provided Volunteers must be willing to provide driver’s license and auto insurance information.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: