Capitol City SDA Church Cooling Center
Volunteers we need you on Wednesday and Thursday this week for our cooling center. Come bring aid to those most vulnerable without air conditioning or shelter. We could not operate without you the volunteer. Thank you for serving our community!
- help to check in our guests/take temperature of guests with social distancing
- Set up the room with chairs, tables
- Put out snacks/water
- Assist with distributing snacks, water
- assist with vacuuming the hall at end of shift
- greet and supervise by roaming
Must bring own lunch. Water provided. Masking required for all guests. Volunteers can bring laptop, tablets, phones with earbuds to watch movies etc for down-time. Wear comfortable clothing to sit long periods of time.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: