Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Help Distribute Supplies to Essential Workers at the Sacramento County Warehouse
Volunteers are needed to help organize, pack and distribute medical supplies at the Sacramento County Warehouse! Volunteers will be supporting the effort to get supplies to our essentials workers during COVID-19. Volunteering starts on Wednesday, May 20th, and will happen on a weekly basis on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
The following shifts are open:
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm (Afternoon shifts may end earlier on a particular day depending on the workload each day)
- practice social distancing and follow strict health and sanitation measures in the warehouse.
- wear a face mask/covering (if you have one)
- undergo a brief Just in Time Training before volunteering.
- be able to lift, load, and sort medical supplies and pick products for orders.
- dress comfortably and wear closed-toe shoes.
- bring snacks. Water will be provided.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: