Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
-COVID19- Going crazy in Quarantine? Help out Hospice Patients
Going crazy in quarantine? Do you or your kids need something to do? There are so many elderly in facilities who are on lockdown and isolated from family, friends and volunteers who cannot visit. You know how they feel. Send them some love:
- Send a note
- Mail a postcard
- Take a picture of your dog, cat, bird, ferret and show them how proud you are of your fur baby!
- Make some individual, incredible art and mail it
- Write a poem and share it
- Create a meaningful message of hope and put it out there
- Scrawl a favorite Bible verse
- Draw your cat and share it with them (don't tell the cat)
- Contact me if you'd like to help. There are so many who would benefit from hearing from you, and it just might make you feel a little better knowing that you made someone's day and took their mind off being alone, isolated and uncertain about this future.
Or if you are interested in making face masks, please contact me for more information!
For more information, please email/call:
Gail Wiselogel, Volunteer Service Coordinator Email: email@example.com Phone: 916-614-9517
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: