Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Virtual Volunteering with Stand Up Placer
Stand Up Placer is looking for volunteers who can help in the comfort of their own homes.
Here are their volunteer opportunities:
- Making masks (especially if you have sewing skills)
- If you have a story about Domestic Violence, we want to hear from you. Share your story and its significance during shelter-in-place order. Encourage community members and leaders to share within their networks, including Stand Up Placer's social media posts
- Send messages/letters of hope and encouragement to the people supported by Stand Up Placer. Write, draw, create something and make their day. Send your messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stand Up Placer is also looking for the donations of the following items:
- new, unused or lightly used yoga mats
- self-care kits (put in gallon zip locks) which will contain the following items:
- bubble bath
- bath bombs
- knitting/needlework kit
- paint set
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: