Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
25th Annual California Brewer's Festival - Help Needed
Volunteers needed to help check in nearly 5,000 brewfest attendees!
The 25th Annual California Brewers Festival is sure to be a fun time with tons of great brewers, awesome entertainment and Sacramento food trucks providing yummy sustenance.
Proceeds from the event benefit WEAVE.
What we need: *MUST BE 21 to volunteer
SHIFT 1 - 10:30am to 2:45pm
50 volunteers to work Check-In
- 25 volunteers need to have/bring fully charged smartphones that can download the EventBrite App. We will use the app to scan the tickets of event participants. We will have Wifi stations and a charging station.
- 25 volunteers to assist with handing out programs and cups, check ids, put on wristbands, and greeters.
SHIFT 2 - 2:30pm to 5pm
- 7-10 volunteers to work check-in and assist with handing out programs and cups to guests.
1st shift volunteers will receive a drink band if they wish to attend the remainder of the festival once their shift is over.
Parking is $5.
Water and snacks will be provided.
If you are interested, please reply with the shift you would like to work.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: