Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
California Museum Volunteer Program
Looking for a rewarding way to serve the community? The California Museum invites you to join our volunteer program to assist staff in presenting exhibits and programs on the state’s history, arts and culture of diversity, which inspire more than 125,000 annual visitors.
Whether you're looking for a few hours to fill or a regular position, a range of opportunities are available to choose from including:
- Gallery Guides & Assistants to facilitate field trip & group visits
- Events Staff to work at the Museum's special events
- Classroom Presenters to provide K-12 education programs to field trip groups
- History, Arts & Culture Interpreters to educate general admission & tour visitors
- Ambassadors to represent the Museum at community events
No experience necessary — all volunteer positions feature in-depth training and offer parking, public transit and ridesharing reimbursement. Best of all, benefits include Museum memberships with reciprocal admission at other institutions, store discounts, invitations to volunteer events and more!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: