Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Ambassador
Are you passionate about wanting to end Alzheimer’s and other dementias? Are you on at least one social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn)? Do you have an hour or two per month available to volunteer?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d love to have you join us as a Social Media Ambassador! Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s disease and our mission to fund research, support all who are affected and promote brain health. Amplify our message and help us reach new individuals within our community.
As a Social Media Ambassador, you would:
- Follow one or more of our chapter social media channels and engage with our content (e.g., commenting or sharing) two or more times per month.
- Post Alzheimer’s Association-related information (provided by our team via email and on social channels) once or more per month.
- Share their stories about why you are involved with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Use recommended hashtags (e.g., #ENDALZ) and/or tag the chapter in your posts
By participating in the Social Media Ambassadors program, you can receive several benefits:
- A periodic email with social media messaging, Alzheimer’s information and social media tips
- Stay up-to-date on news related to Alzheimer’s and other cognitive impairments
- Potential to receive recognition on our digital platforms
- Help raise awareness of the Alzheimer’s Association on social media and at the same time, raise our awareness of one of our supporters: YOU!
- Volunteer from the comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop, etc. These tasks can be done from wherever you have access to social media and at anytime of day or night.
To be considered for the Social Media Ambassadors program, you must:
- Be committed to the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Have at least one public social media profile, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram and have experience posting.
- Be willing to complete the above duties
- Agree to refer people to the Alzheimer’s Association as appropriate and avoid providing medical or legal advice.
Time commitment is 1-2+ hours/month and all work can be completed remotely.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: