Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
There are many ways in which you can assist our staff during the time that our office is open to the public!
Administrative tasks include:
- Pack/unpack materials for education programs, outreach events, or fundraising events
- Make telephone calls related to programs and fundraising events
- Conduct research to help staff identify potential community partners, outreach events, and/or community services
- Update mailing lists
- Assist with data entry
- Assemble information packets for Helpline callers
- Assist with tasks related to The Longest Day and/or the Walk to End Alzheimer's
Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The schedule is flexible and you may choose to work a 3-4 hour shift every week or every other week.
If you are interested in this position, please visit volunteer.alz.org to complete our online application or reach out to us using the contact information provided.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: