Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Administrative Assistant: Unserved/Underserved Victim Advocacy & Outreach
A volunteer is needed to work on full-time or part-time basis as an Administrative Assistant. Under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator, the volunteer will be resposible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email. Completing all administrative assistant duties accurately and delivering it with high quality in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to the walk-in clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Admin or office assistant experience is preferred but will be trained
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures is desirable
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some MS Office skills is required
- Bilingual in one of the following languages is preferred, but not necessary: Dari, Farsi, Pashto, Arabic, Russian, Kurdish, Burmese, Karen, and other languages,
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: