Age Minimum (with Adult):16+, Minimum Age:16+
Run to Feed the Hungry - Race Registration & Thanksgiving Day
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 24th annual Run to Feed the Hungry, the largest fundraiser for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS)! Volunteers are needed for this event from Saturday, November 18 to Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving Day!). Please note the following information:
- You must be age 16 and up to volunteer for this special event.
- You DO NOT need to attend a volunteer orientation in order to volunteer for this event.
- Thanksgiving Day volunteers arrive between 5:45am and 7am (depending on your assignment) and must be available until approximately 11am.
- Volunteers must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. There are no seated tasks available on Thanksgiving Day.
- After completing the volunteer sign-up form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail one week prior to the event with final details on parking, attire, arrival time and more.
- Want to sign up more than one person? It's easy to register a group of volunteers
Volunteers are still needed for Race Registration for the following shifts (Location: REI, 1790 Expo Parkway, Sacramento):
Monday 11/20: 3-9pm
Tuesday 11/21: 3-9pm
Volunteers are still needed for Run to Feed the Hungry on Thanksgiving Day for the following shifts (5900 Newman Ct., Sacramento):
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: