Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Distribution for Angel Tree & Food Boxes - 2017
Help Distribute Angel Tree Gifts and Food Boxes for the Salvation Army!
This is the big day!
We will be distributing toys and food to families in need through our Angel Tree program. Help The Salvation provide the many boys and girls in our community with the joy of Christmas morning.
Volunteer duties may include:
1. Direct traffic throughout the designated areas of Cal Expo.
2. Greet families and retrieve toy voucher.
3. Load toys and food boxes into car.
4. Keep eating area organized and clean.
* We take great care in making sure we are accurate and friendly in this process.
*This is a fast paced day with mostly outdoor activity. Please be prepared for cold weather and dress appropriately.
*We require that volunteers be of at least high school age and pre-registered.
If the shifts posted are filled, please click on the link below to register for additional shifts via The Salvation Army volunteer website.
Or contact Cynthia McDowell at 916 239-3629, Cynthia.McDowell@usw.SalvationArmy.org
PLEASE NOTE THESE SHIFTS ARE VERY
POPULAR AND ARE RAPIDLY FILLING UP.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: