Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Getting Kids Outdoors
These outings for schoolchildren who need and deserve them, cannot happen without the help from volunteers! Volunteers can help in a variety of way: lead and assist on trips; prepare meals for outings; assist with equippment and supplies; do administrative chores; and help with fundarising!
- Actively engage people in the outdoors through outdoor activities, including backpacking, car camping, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, rafting, service projects, skating, skiing, sledding, etc
- Promote appreciation and protection of the natural environment through outdoor adventures and environmental education;
- Create opportunities through outdoor experiences for personal growth and life style change, outdoor skills and leadership development;
- and foster respect of self, others, and the environment.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: