Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Getting Kids Outdoors
These outings for schoolchildren who need and deserve them, cannot happen without the help from volunteers! Volunteers can help in a variety of way: lead and assist on trips; prepare meals for outings; assist with equippment and supplies; do administrative chores; and help with fundarising!
- Actively engage people in the outdoors through outdoor activities, including backpacking, car camping, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, rafting, service projects, skating, skiing, sledding, etc
- Promote appreciation and protection of the natural environment through outdoor adventures and environmental education;
- Create opportunities through outdoor experiences for personal growth and life style change, outdoor skills and leadership development;
- and foster respect of self, others, and the environment.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: