Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:17+
Eat Well Yolo: Food Giveaway at Woodland Community College
Eat Well Yolo: Woodland Drive Through Food Giveaway
Please join us as we provide meals to those in need in the Woodland area! This event is a drive-through, contact-less food distribution. Volunteers are needed to assist with set-up, traffic direction, sorting food and packing bags, loading bags into cars, and break down of the food giveaway.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO VIEW TIME SLOTS AND REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT: CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.
- Bring Your Own Mask/Face Covering
- Wear closed toed shoes
- Ages: 17 must receive parental permission
- Ages: 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to stand, bend, reach, intermittently*
- Able to lift 1-5 pounds routinely and 5-45 pounds occasionally often with another person
- Responsible and Organized
PLEASE review, sign, and submit a Volunteer Handbook (CLICK HERE FOR PDF) to Natalie McDonald, the VISTA Volunteer Coordinator (email@example.com). You must submit a signed handbook in order to participate in Yolo Food Bank volunteer events.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: