Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Data Entry Technician
The Volunteer Data Entry Technician is responsible for providing general administrative support and data entry assistance to the Volunteer Services program and works cooperatively with all staff.
- Answer telephone, take messages, and respond to basic inquiries regarding services, volunteer applications/referral status.
- Making follow-up calls to potential volunteers to reschedule missed volunteer orientations.
- Making reminder calls to current active volunteers in jeopardy of being dismissed for no-show 30+ days.
- Perform data entry of volunteer applications/referrals and maintain database with accuracy.
- File and maintain volunteer files including: active, closed, pending, etc.
- Assist with departmental compliance to Goodwill polices, CARF standards, safety and security regulations.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area; maintain good housekeeping, and learning environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months, and a set weekly schedule
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel, data entry and working knowledge of the internet
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work harmoniously with individuals with disabilities, special needs and other barriers to employment
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal directions
- High level of adaptability and flexibility
Minimum age: 16 (adult needed for orientation but not while volunteering)
Time Schedule: Monday-Friday, between 9 am- 5 pm (minimum of a 4-hour shift)
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: