Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
There are many ways in which you can assist our staff during the time that our office is open to the public!
Administrative tasks include:
- Pack/unpack materials for education programs, outreach events, or fundraising events
- Make telephone calls related to programs and fundraising events
- Conduct research to help staff identify potential community partners, outreach events, and/or community services
- Update mailing lists
- Assist with data entry
- Assemble information packets for Helpline callers
- Assist with tasks related to The Longest Day and/or the Walk to End Alzheimer's
Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The schedule is flexible and you may choose to work a 3-4 hour shift every week or every other week.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: